Thursday, October 16, 2014

Christmas Card Fun

I know for some of you it is still time for Fall and Halloween Cards but the design team is already thinking about Christmas. I had a card class last month that was just for Christmas cards and this is one of the cards we did. I used a combination of two embossing powders to make the Merry extra sparkly which is from the Seasonally Scattered Stamp Set. The snowflakes are from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies. Other supplies include: Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Project Life Corner Punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pool Party Cotton Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White Card Stock, and Pool Party Card Stock. I hope you check out the other ladies cards at the SSINKspiration Blog and leave them some love. Have a great day! Tonya

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very wintery card. Definitely makes me think of snow and good times. That being said, I'm so glad I don't live where it snows :D

Unknown said...

This is a very wintery card. Definitely makes me think of snow and good times. That being said, I'm so glad I don't live where it snows :D

Tricia said...

You mentioned that you used 2 different types of embossing powders to make things extra sparkly. Which two did you use?