Friday, May 13, 2011

New Triple Punch!


Good afternoon! Today I wanted to share with you another one of the cards we did for Stamp Club this week. We used the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the Bold Blossom Stamp Set from the Summer Mini. The new Triple Punches are quite fun in that you get three different punch options in one punch. We used all three options on this card. The colors we used are In Colors which include Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and then we also used Regal Rose. Demonstrators got to see one of the new In Colors for the July Catalog this week and it is a new Light Purple color. I can't wait to see the other four new colors, but back to the card. We used Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink for the sentiment and the flower Stems. Additional punches that we used are the Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pack, 1 3/4 x 7/8" Oval Punch. The accessories we used are the Whisper White Baker's Twine, the Pear Pizzazz 1/2 Stitched Poly Ribbon and the Bitty Buttons. If this card looks familiar it is because I used the same layout last week with the Fun Flowers Die and I knew when I made it that I would have to try it again with the new Triple Punch. If you are interested in trying out the new Triple punch give me a call and we can set up a hands on demonstration for you and your friends. Thanks for stopping by today and as always have a great day, Tonya

No comments: