Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wish Big Seeing Double

Good morning! I don't usually post on the weekends but since blogger and I are finally back on good terms I thought I would take advantage of it and share with you. The cards today use the same supplies and are almost a copy of each other but since they were for identical twins I think it is only appropriate that the cards match so well. The colors I used in both card stock,Stampin' Write Markers and Classic Ink Pads are Not Quite Navy, Real Red and Crumb Cake. I also used Very Vanilla Card Stock. I used two stamp sets: Extreme Elements and Word Play which is on sale until the end of this monht. Definitely a great set to have. I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and the Big Shot and Circles #2 Originals Die for the Wish Big. The images in the background were off stamped to make them just a little lighter. Really simple cards that were easy to make and would be even easier to mass produce so you have quite a few on hand and they would be great in other colors for the girls in your life. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya











No comments: