Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Chance!

Today is the last chance to take advantage of the May Specials which include 30% off select stamp sets, discounts on selected professional print products for My Digital Studio and special Digital Download bundles for My Digital Studio. Also today is the last day to sign up to become a demonstrator and receive the discounted price on the Digital + Starter Kit. Give me a call if you would like to take advantage of any of these specials. I will be more than happy to help you.
Stampin'UP! has released new Digital Downloads for today and to take a look at those just click on over here.
Tomorrow is a big day for Demonstrators and Customers as it is the day that the Retirement and Last Chance List are posted. I will be emailing the list out to everyone on my email list as soon as I receive the lists. Remember that the Accessories that are on the list are first come first serve as supplies are limited. The Stamp Sets that are retiring will be available until the end of June. If you have any questions about the Retirement List please don't hesitate to ask, I don't want you to miss out on an item you really want. Thanks for stopping by and check back later as I will be posting a card later today. Enjoy your day, Tonya

No comments: