Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!


Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was busy as always but fun! Today I want to share with you two of my Mother's Day cards that my kids made me. They are from my oldest and my youngest and while one uses all Stampin'UP! supplies (she also let me know they are all current) the other is hand stamped just not with the traditional supplies that I use. I love them both. First the Stampin'UP! card. My daughter's go to stamp set recently has been Circle Circus (which is good since I rarely use it) she combined Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso on the card. The Priceless is from the stamp set with the same name and was punched out with the Oval Punch layered on the Scallop Oval and again of the Wide Oval. She added the 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon to finish off the front of the card. I think she did a great job and the message inside was so sweet.



The next was was made by my 7 year old and he made this card at school. He brought it home Friday and waited until Sunday to give it to me which for him is a long time. He made the card by using his fingers to stamp the flowers and leaves with paint, drew the stems on with marker and cut out the flower pot. There is a cute poem inside about fingerprints. What a cute handmade card!

Today it is back to the usual schedule and Stamp Club is tomorrow night so I need to get everything ready for that. I hope you enjoyed my Mother's Day cards. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: