Monday, May 16, 2011

A Big Wish!


Good morning! It is Monday and I hope you had a great weekend. We did inspite of the cold temperatures. Today I want to share with you a card I made for my Niece's 10th Birthday. I can't believe she is 10 all ready and in the double digits. I wanted a litte different design idea for her card and after playing around a bit I think I found it. The base is Poppy Parade with Basic Black, Baja Breeze and So Saffron added. I used Circle Circus and the Word Play Stamp Set (which is 30% off this month). I also used the Poppy Parade 1/2 Stitched Poly Ribbon across the bottom of the card with a piece of Basic Black Card Stock layered behind it. The Wish Big was punched out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch then layered behind a Circle from the Circles #2 Originals Dies. The Big Shot was also used to cut out the circle as well as add the texture to the base along with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I added
Whisper White card stock inside the card and stamped some more circle from the Circle Circus Stamp Set along the edge to finish off the card. I hope she enjoyed her card. I know she had a great birthday! Today I hope to finish up a scrapbook project and a couple of cards. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya


No comments: