Monday, May 23, 2011

Let's Celebrate



Today I thought I would share a card that I received this month from Stampin'UP! This year Stampin'Up! has started sending Demonstrators a birthday card which is made using My Digital Studio. We also receive an additional 15% off one items during our Birthday month. Well, today happens to be my birthday and since I have received a gift from Stampin'UP! I thought I would give you a gift this week. From now until May 30 you can receive 15% off one item that you order from me. This order will need to be placed directly through me and not online to receive this discount. The discount is taken off after tax and shipping are figured and you can only use it on one item during the week. So take a look at your wish list and give me a call so I can help you place your order or if you would like to receive your own Birthday Gift from Stampin'UP! then give me a call and I will help you with that too. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: