Friday, May 20, 2011

Hope's Butterfly

Good evening, I know it has been a few days since I posted last but I have been creating and then the weather was yucky so it made taking pictures hard. I did finally get some though and want to share one of the cards we are making tonight at my Strength & Hope Class. This card uses Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. The base of the card is Pink Pirouette Textured Card Stock. I really like how it adds just that little bit of extra to a card and when sponged like on this card it really stands out. All the sponging was done with the Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad and a sponge. The Butterfly was stamped twice once on the Very Vanilla in Crumb Cake and the other time on a piece of scrap Very Vanilla with Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake Classic Ink. I cut out the second butterfly omitting the Antennas and layered it with Stampin' Dimensionals over the first butterfly. Notice his antennas are back and you don't have to cut around those little guys. The H and hope were stamped with Early Espresso Classic Ink and punched out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I also used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch to add to the left side of the main image. To finish off the card and the butterfly I Basic Pearl was added. I really am happy with the way this card turned out. You can make this card too all you need to do is place an order for your Strength & Hope Stamp Set and Stampin'Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. So you get to help out a great cause and you get a great stamp set. Contact me to place your order.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. Ours is going to be busy with three birthday parties tomorrow. I still need to make some cards. :) See you on Monday, Tonya

No comments: