Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Butterfly Trio

Good afternoon! Sorry for not posting last night. I got busy working on the end of the year teacher's gifts and didn't stop to post. Today was the last day of school and now all my kids are home for the summer or until they are off for another activity. :) I am sharing with you one of the cards we did last week at the Strength and Hope Class. This card is based off of one that was in our Stampin' Success Magazine. I love to get my magazine every month and check out all the samples, stories and off course the sneak peaks. Just one of the wonderful things about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. The card uses Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze Card Stock. The ink colors are Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze as well. For accessories we used the Basic Pearls and the 1/8" Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon. We also used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch for the extra detail on the bottom of the card. Remember if you purchase this stamp set you will be helping fight Breast Cancer. For every Strength and Hope Stamp Set that is purchased Stampin'Up! will donate $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Many of you have all ready made your purchase but if you haven't then please contact me so I can help. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: