Friday, May 6, 2011

High Flying Birthday!

Good morning! I finally had some time to stamp. My 9 year old has a birthday party to attend tonight and that of course meant he needed a birthday card. He picked a card that I received for a swap and wanted the same colors and layout. The only change he wanted was to make the card full size and to add the Extreme Dirt Bike. The other supplies used were Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron and Whisper White Card Stock, Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad, Star Extra Large Punch, Small Star Punch (retired), Circle Scissor Plus, Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folders and the Big Shot. I hope the Birthday boy has a great day! Today is a busy day for me as it is Teacher Appreciation Week at our school and I will be helping with the Luncheon we are serving the teachers and staff. Then it is off to three baseball games this evening and my daughter has a track meet tonight which I won't be able to attend because of the baseball games. If I have time to stamp I will post over the weekend but if not check back on Monday for something new. I am going to be posting the Strength & Hope Cards for my upcoming Class. More details can be found on my business website or leave me a comment and I will get you more info. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya





No comments: