Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ghoulish Googlies

Good afternoon, are you looking for a quick and easy Halloween Treat idea? If so then check out the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle on Page 27 of the Holiday Mini. You can get the Googly Ghouls Stamp Set, 20 printed double sided tags, 10 glassine bags, 50 adhesive backed googly eyes and 10 pieces of Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine. I used my bundle to make this cute treat container. I ran the Glassine Bag through the Big Shot with the Spider Web Folder. When using the bags for embossing don't use any tabs on your Big shot platform as it will cause the folder to cute through your bag. I stamped "Frankie" with Jet Black Stazon and then colored him with a Blender Pen and the Lucky Limeade Classic Ink Pad before I added the googly eyes. I wanted the printed tag to stand out just a bit more so I cut out Pumpkin Pie Card Stock with the Big Shot and the Label Collection Framelit. The Pumpkin Pie Label was also embossed with the Spider Web Folder then sponged with a sponge dauber and Basic Gray Classic Ink. I added the Baker's Twine and this treat bag is ready to fill. I have an additional project to share with you later that uses the extra printed tags you get with the Bundle. Be sure and stop by tomorrow as it is Blog Hop day and I will have more Halloween Projects to share with you. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: