Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cheerful Christmas Tree

Hello, the week is flying by as usual and I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Sorry about that, but I do have a card to share with you today. This card is full of details and is one that we made last week at club. I am also going to be doing a similiar layout at next weeks Christmas card class. The colors are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. The Designer Series paper is Be a Good Cheer it is a fun paper that I have enjoyed using on several projects. The stamp set is Scentsational Season which I purchases in the Scentsational Season Bundle with the Holiday Collection Framelits Dies. There are several other Big Shot dies including the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, and the Designer Frames Folders. To add just a bit of sparkle to the Christmas Tree I used Silver Glimmer Paper and the Ribbon is the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.
If you would like to attend the Christmas Card Class next week please let me know by Thursday so I can have your cards cut and ready for you. I will be posting a few pictures tomorrow of the cards. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening, Tonya

No comments: