Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lucky Limeade Christmas Card

Hello, what a wishy washy day we are having. The sun can't decide if it wants to shine or not and while that makes it not a great day to take pictures it does make it a great day to stay in and stamp. I hope to do some of that later this afternoon. In the mean time I have a card to share with you that will be included in next weeks Christmas Card Class. I cased the layout from an old swap card I recently came across but there was no name on the back. The Snow Swirled stamp set is an older one but one that I still enjoy using. I used Lucky Limeade for the base and added snow flakes with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad. The sentiment is stamped with Early Espresso and the tree is stamped with Lucky Limeade before I added some bling with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels that I colored with a marker. I used the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper and the tree is on a Early Espresso Tag made from the Two Tags Bigz Die. If you would like to make this card please contact me and let me know and I will add you to the Class next week. Thanks for stopping by and I am off to stamp. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: