Friday, February 17, 2012

Wisteria Sale-a-bration


Hello! It has been a few days since my last post but I have been busy stamping. :) Which is always a good thing. Today I wanted to share with you a card we did last week at a workshop. It uses one of the new Sale-a-bration sets and Wisteria Wonder with Concord Crush. Such a great color combo! The stamp set is Fresh Vintage and is yours for free if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise this month or next or if you host a workshop that has a total of $400 then you also get it free along with the coordinating Designer Series Paper and matching Brads and Ribbon.
For this card we used quite a few supplies so I will give you the list and if you have any questions please let me know. Concord Crush Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Wisteria Wonder Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Elegant Wallpaper Embossin Folder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, and Basic Pearls.
Off to do some sewing, but thanks for stopping by today and I will be back with another post soon. I have lots of projects to share and more to make. Have a great day! Tonya

No comments: