Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Window



Good morning! Hope you are having a great week. We are here and today everyone will be back in school so I have a lot to catch up on. :) Today's card is one that was made with a little bit of this cand that. The base is one that I used to show how easy the new Framelits are to use. I just randomly cut a window out of the Soft Suede Card Stock and set it aside. Then when I had a few moments to stamp I decided why not finish that card so I added another Framelit from the Label Collection behind the card front so that it showed through the window. The card is stamped with the Apothecary Art Set and colored with Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade and Calypso Coral. I used a Vintage Brad, Victoria Crochet Ribbon and Calypso Coral Ribbon to attach the sentiment to the front of the card. I also used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder on the front of the card to add extra dimension. All the supplies are available to purchase through my Website just by contacting me.


I hope you enjoyed today's card, I hope to finish a couple more today that I will share with you tomorrow and Friday. Have a great day and as always thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: