Saturday, February 18, 2012

Celebrate You!


Good morning! It is once again Monday and the new week has started. Today I thought I would share with you a card that we made at a recent workshop. It uses the new Send me Soaring Stamp Set that can be found on page 37 of the Occasions Mini. I altered the card that can be found on the same page just a bit and am happy with the result. The other supplies are Pool Party Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Lucky Limeade Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Wisteria Wonder Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad, Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker, Whisper White Card Stock, Small Oval Punch, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and the Striped Embossing Folder which you can get for free during Sale-a-bration. The kites are stamped on scrap paper and then cut out and added to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals but the card is pretty simple to make. I am working on a 3d project that I hope to have ready to share by the beginning of next month but I will have another card to share tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and as always have a great day, Tonya


No comments: