Thursday, July 22, 2010

Delight In Friendship

Hello to all. This is the first day of Classes and Opening Session. The excitement is really hard to describe but it is so much fun. One of the swaps I sign up for at Convention is the Getting Started Collection Swap. For this swap we could only use the colors that were found in the Getting Started Collection. I decided to use Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive. I love this colors and they are so fun together. The stamp set is one of my favorites Vintage Vogue. I have used it so many times and still keep pulling it out to use over and over again. The other supplies are Whisper White Card Stock, Scallop Trim Border, and 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon.
I am going to keep this post short but if I can I will update later this evening. Remember that you can text or email me while I am away with any questions you might have and you can place orders online at my website. Tomorrow I will be sharing a Christmas Card with you that uses a fun new stamp set so be sure and stop by again. Oh, and if you want to make some of the fun projects that I am making while I am at Convention then be sure and attend my Convention Open House at my house on July 30 from 1-3pm. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: