Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blushing Hydrenga

Hello! I am getting ready to travel to Salt Lake City for Convention but I couldn't leave you with out a card or two to look at while I am gone. Today's card is one that we did for club last week. Each club member had their choice of either Blushing Bride or Marina Mist Card Stock and Ink colors. Most picked the Marina Mist and I will share that card another day but for today it is Blushing Bride. The layout is fairly simple but it uses a lot of fun new products. We used the Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper and using the Sponge Daubers the paper was sponged to match the card stock. Because it has has white embossing on the paper it resists the ink and allows it to show the design. The other supplies used are Blushing Bride Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Because I Care Stamp Set, Jet Black Stazon Pad, Blushing Bride Classic Ink Pad, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad, Oval Punch, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon. We did decorate the inside of the card but I forgot to take a picture. :( I will add the inside picture when I show you the Marina Mist Card. The Because I Care Stamp Set is a new Hostess Set and since Hydrengas are my favorite flower I had to have it. You can have your own set to just by hosting a workshop of at least $150 or placing and order for the same amount. Call me to set up your workshop time and date. Thanks for stopping by and remember to check back again for more cards that I am taking to Convention with me. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: