Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stamped Tiles

Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set, Early Espresso Ink, Raspberry Ripple Ink and Old Olive Ink
 
One of the items that I had for sale at a recent vendor event were these coaster tiles. They are really easy to make and I love that you can personalize them with the first initial of the receipent. I didn't add initials as I like to be able to do them as they are purchased. The upper tile uses the Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set, while the two below use the Papillon Potpourri and the Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Sets. With our new Foam Ink Pads you can just stamp, add Clear Embossing Powder and heat. I have done these both with our Heat Tool or if I am doing several at once I can just pop them in the oven on a low heat and keep an eye on them while they emboss. If you would like to order one or if you want to learn how to make your own embossed tile just contact me and I will be happy to help you. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday. Tonya

Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set, Primrose Petal Ink, Perfect Plum Ink, Chocolate Chip Ink 

Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set, Old Olive Ink, More Mustard Ink, Bravo Burgandy Ink and Midnight Muse Ink.

No comments: