Monday, March 4, 2013

Pop-Up Posies

Monday is here and I have been busy with projects both in the Stamping area and knitting. While I don't share the knitting ones with you I will be sharing the stamping ones. The ones for today feature the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit from the Spring Catalog. This kit has the supplies to make nine tags and while I added a few extras to mine they are super cute just with the supplies included. The Calypso Coral tag is just the supplies that came with the kit. The kit is just $12.95 and includes: 9 embossed Paper tags, 9 fabric covered brads, precut paper flower pieces, 9 pieces of thick Very Vanilla Baker's Twine, and the Just for you wood mount stamp. I added some designer paper to two of the tags and even made one into a quick note card just by adding it to a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock that has been cut and scored into a 4"x 3 1/2" card. Please let me know if you would like more information about the kit or to place an order. I would love to help you out. Thanks for stopping by for my quick Monday project.


No comments: