Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You're My Type



Good morning, I have been meaning to share this card with you for quite some time but keep forgetting to post it and since today is the last day to let me know if you would like to attend the You're My Type Card Class that I am having next week I thought I had better get it posted. This card uses the Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper and the colors are Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party and Calypso Coral. The Stamp Set is from the Occassions Mini and is You're My Type. The great thing about this stamp set is the assortment of sentiments that all fit on the typewriter paper. I also used the Label Framelits as well as the Itty Bitty Punches and Basic Pearls with just a bit of Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon. Sorry if the picture looks funny, I am not sure if it is my screen or blogger but it looks a bit light to me. Well, quick post today as I have a list of errands to run and more projects to work on. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: