Monday, April 23, 2012

Awash with Flowers


Good afternoon, the weekend flew by but I did get to stamp a quick card for you today. I love when I can squeeze in some stamping time. :) Also just a reminder that the Retiring Accessories List will be released in just 2 days and the items I used on this card are sure to be on the list. The colors are three of the 2010-2012 In Colors which will all be retiring so be sure and order your reinkers, card stock, ribbon and any of the other In Color Items that you can't live without because they are likely to sell out quickly. The card uses the Awash with Flowers Stamp Set that is also retiring. I decided not to add a sentiment to the card at this time since I am not sure what this one will be sent for. The colors are Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz, Garden Green, Perfect Plum and Cajun Craze. I added Peach Parfait Twill Ribbon to add an extra touch to the card. I love the twill ribbon and hope we see more of it in different colors in the new catalog since all the In Color Twill Ribbon will be retiring. Well, that is it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya 

No comments: