Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas



Good afternoon, this week is flying by and I have a lot on my to do list so I am going to keep this short. Today's card is such a fun and easy one to make and we will be making it tomorrow night at my Christmas In July Card Class. I haven't started cutting yet so if you let me know by tonight I can still add you to the class. The base is Wild Wasabi and the other colors I used were Poppy Parade and Early Espresso. The stamp set is Pennant Parade which is included in the July $99 Special Kit. Contact me if you would like to purchase your kit and get all the wonderful supplies that go with it. Plus I have lots of ideas for the stamp sets that are in the kit that will get you off and stamping. I used Stampin Write Markers for the tree bases and then used the Classic Ink pad to stamp the tree and punch them out with the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch. I also used the cut little Jewelry Tag punch for the merry that is hanging from the Early Espresso Bakers Twine. For Big Shot items I used the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and the Scallop Square Duo. This is another card that would be great to mass produce even if you didn't have the Big Shot as the Poppy Parade Card Stock could be left square and not scalloped and the card would be just as cute. Thanks for stopping and let me know if you would like to purchase the supplies to make this card or any of my cards. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: