Friday, July 15, 2011

2011-2012 In Color Bundle



Good afternoon, I am busy preparing and packing for a workshop tonight which means new cards to share with you but in the mean time I wanted to share the In Color Bundle with you that I am offering for this catalog period. It includes the following:

Stampin' Write Markers

Classic Ink Refill in Pool Party, Lucky Lmieade, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral

Card Stock 8 1/2 x 11 in all the above colors

Ruffled 3/8" Ribbon in the same colors

Classic Ink Pads in all the colors

An Assortment of 8 1/2 x 11" Card Stock

Purchase all of these and I will add the fun new Polka Dot Brads in the same colors for free. Contact me to place your order. I will post a card either later tonight or tomorrow so until then have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: