Monday, June 13, 2011

Teddy Time!

Good morning! It is Monday and today I want to share another card using some retiring products including the stamp set Teddy and Train. The stamp set is one that I haven't used much I think this is only the second time I have had it out and inked it up. It is such a cute little set for baby cards and little boy cards. The other main stamp is in case you can't guess a train image. I may play around with that one in the next day or two, but we will see. The colors are Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz. The Designer Series Paper is Nursery Suite. The bear was colored with Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pads and the Aquapainter. I made the scalloped edge piece by cutting it twice and making it slightly smaller the second time. I will take pictures or try an video to show you how I did it. The ribbon is 1/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and I used the Word Window Punch to punch out the Bundle of Joy Sentiment after I stamped it with Jet Black Stazon. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day, mine has been fantasic! Tonya

No comments: