Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bye-Bye Bugs!

Hello! We have had a busy morning but I am home now, at least for a little while and have a new card for you. This is another card that we will be doing tomorrow night at the Cards on the Move Class. It is a Waterfall Card with a full inside for your message. When the retirement list was announced I was not surprised to see Bugs and Kisses on the list but it is still a great set to have especially for boys which I have plenty of at my house. ;) The designer series paper is the Build a Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints which is not only retiring but also on sale while supplies last. For the colors I used Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. The little pull tab is made with the 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch which is also retiring at the end of June. I stamped the Whisper White inside panel with a few Real Red Ants so that is looks like they are climbing up the sides and top. These are my favorite kind of ants the stamped ones that don't really move.
Now that I have all the retiring set pulled out I will be working my way through them and using them again before they go. If you see one or more that you need to purchase before the end of the month give me a call and we will place your order.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! I am off to stamp and cut card stock for tomorrow nights class. If you are signed up to attend I will see you then. Until tomorrow, Tonya











No comments: