Friday, September 4, 2009

Serene Snowflakes

Good morning! The weather cleared off enough for me to get a okay picture of the card I wanted to share today. This will be a quick post because we have a birthday in our house today and I need to finish getting ready for our birthday boy's celebration tonight including having a friend over. The colors for today's card are Soft Suede and Real Red. This color combo is used in the new Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper (116770) but since I don't have that paper I decided to use the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (115672). The base is Soft Suede Card Stock (115318). I stamped the largest snowflake from the new Serene Snowflakes Stamp Set (115438) in Real Red Classic Ink (103133) on Very Vanilla Card Stock (100730) after mounting the Very Vanilla Card Stock on a layer of Soft Suede Card Stock (115318) I added a Square Fire Rhinestone Brad (109112) in the center. The sentiment is from the Warm Words Stamp Set (115108) and is also stamped in Real Red Classic Ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. I punched it out with the Large Oval Punch (107305) and used dimensionals to attach it to the card. There you have my simple Christmas Card. I want to try another card with this set using Silver and Blues but that will have to wait for another day! Have a great Labor Day weekend! I hope you get to spend it with family and friends. That is what I plan on doing. 'Til next time, Tonya

No comments: