Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clearly Quick



Today's card that I am sharing with you is a really quick one. I sketched the idea on Sunday and just got to make it today took me about 5 minutes. I started with a base of Basic Black, added a background of Taste of Textiles 12x12 cardstock. If you haven't tired this pack of cardstock be sure and give it a try. They are all great. Now for the easiest part of all. In the new Occasions Mini we have Printed Window Sheets. They are item # 115122 Clearly Thanks. These are 8 1/2 x 11 window sheets with four designs on each sheet. Just cut out the one you want for your card or scrapbook page and your done. The one I used had the dandelions on it but I wanted a sentiment to so I got out my Black Stazon and stamped directly on the window sheet. Want to know a easy tip for stamping on a window sheet if you don't like it the first time you can remove it with Stazon Remover. Ask me how I know this. I used glue dots at the very top to adhere this to my card front then used White Taffeta Ribbon to cover those. The rhinestones are from our Rhinestone Brads. I just used my tweezers to take the jewel out and adhered them with glue dots too. Simple yet pretty and really not a lot of work. I may use this for a sympathy card. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: