Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Simple Birthday Card

Hello and welcome! I have a simple birthday card for you today that we made a few weeks ago at the Birthday Card Class I hosted. The colors and Designer Paper are new this year so it makes for a fresh new look. I am going to keep this short as I have a busy day working with 4th, 5th, and 6th graders from our church and other churches in the area. It is one of my favorite activities for the summer and this year all four of my kids are helping out. Have a great day, supplies are listed below. Tonya


Supplies: Basic Gray Card Stock and Marker, Lost Lagoon Card Stock and Marker, Hello Honey Marker, Whisper White Card Stock and Bakers Twine, Banner Framelits Set, Large Polka Dots Embossing folder, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, Perfect Pennants Stamp Set

No comments: