Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Garden Flowers!

Good morning, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today I have a birthday card that is a remake of one that I shared a week or so ago. This one is just a bit easier to make but still just a fun. I recently gave this card to my mom for her birthday which was last week. The colors are Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Whisper White and Calypso Coral. The stamp set is Flower Shop with the coordinating punch Pansy Punch. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and the butterfly is punched with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I used the Bird Builder Punch to add the leaves to the flowers. The Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Lattice Bigz Die help add that extra touch to this card. Which layout do you prefer this one or the original? I would love to hear from you. Well, I need to finish getting ready for tonight's Stamp Time but I appreciate you stopping by, Tonya


No comments: