Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Faux Patina Technique Swap

Good morning, I have another technique card for you today. I used this card for my recent class was well as for a swap at Convention. It is Faux Patina which is quite fun to do and I have tried out several different color combos that I will share with you in the future. For this one I used:
Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits, Chalk Talk Stamp Set, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Big Shot, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Vintage Trinkets, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock and Ink, Soft Suede Card Stock and Ink, Calypso Coral Card Stock and Ink, Bermuda Bay Card Stock and Ink, and Versamark, If you would like more information about this technique or would like to purchase the supplies to make this card please let me know. Thanks and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: