Friday, February 15, 2013

All Dressed UP!

Hello! I will admit that when the Spring Catalog came out I had no plans to order the All Dressed Up collection. I just didn't think I would need it... fast forward a month and I decided after seeing so many wonderful samples that I was wrong and I did "need" it. So I purchased the Dress Up Framelits and I love them! I have only made the one card so far but I see a lot more in my future. They are so easy to use and there are so many possible ways to make them your own. For this card I used Basic Gray Card Stock for my base and for my dress stand. The background paper and the dress are both Designer Paper from the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. Behind the dress is Cherry Cobbler Card Stock cut with an oval from the Oval Framelits Dies Collection and then embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.  For embellishments I used both Baja Breeze Seam Binding and an Ivory 5/8"   Flower Trim that I used both the Baja Breeze and Island Indigo Ink Pad and an Aquapainter to color. I also added a few Basic Rhinestones. The sentiment is from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit that was stamped using Basic Gray ink on Whisper White Card Stock and then punched out with the Large Oval Punch and layered with a Island Indigo Scallop Oval Punch. I added the sentiment and the dress with Dimensionals. We will be making a card similar to this on Tuesday at my Stamp Time. You can attend the class at either 1pm or 7pm. Please just let me know which you prefer. Thanks for stopping by today and as always please let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy  your day! Tonya

No comments: