Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday and My Digital Studio Time



Good morning it is Tuesday and there are new Digital Downloads for My Digital Studio. If you haven't tried out my Digital Studio what are you waiting for? It is such a fun program and makes Scrapbooking a breeze. To view today's downloads you can head over to here. I thought I would share a super quick page I completed with My Digital Studio in a matter of just minutes. I take a lot of pictures at my daughter's Cross Country Meets and not just of her but the whole team so I thought I would put together a page of just one race. This is the Varsity Girls race and with the predone layout I was able to just plug in pictures add a few background and mat colors and this page is finished. I could do one of these for every race that day and add a little journalling and be done or I could add ribbon, stamps and all the extras. I can even do a whole season in one book and have it professionally printed so that my daughter will have it to look back on years from now. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with My Digital Studio in anyway. Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: