Monday, August 1, 2011

August Special



Good afternoon, August is here and with it a great new Promotion from Stampin'Up! and if you are a fan of our wonderful Designer Series then this a great special for you. For every 3 packages of Designer Series Paper (the Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Hostess Designer Series Paper are not included in the promotion) you buy you will get 1 Free! There is no limit to the amount of package you can get free and the offer is good for online, workshop or individual customer orders. Give me a call to place your Designer Series Paper order today.

Also I have updated my class schedule and will be holding a Bring on the Birthday Card Class that will feature both our great Designer Series Papers and the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set. There is more info on my website and you can RSVP to attend.

I will post a new project soon. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya





No comments: