Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Day to Sale-a-brate!

Good afternoon, well yesterday got away from me but not in a bad way. I had the opportunity to send some time with the Youth in our church and I decided to seize the chance and boy am I glad I did, but I didn't get a chance to post a project. Sorry about that. I have a very important Birthday Party coming up this weekend and I have been busy creating fun projects for the girls. Today I want to share the card holder with you. It is designed to resemble a purse and each one will have one of the girl's initials on it. It will hold four cards and envelopes for each girl to take home and use. I will be making all the purses but the girls will make the cards. If you would like to learn how to make this purse don't worry I am scheduling a class for April with a new Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set that will be available in April then not again until the new catalog comes out in July. The colors in the purse are Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, and Poppy Parade.
Finally today is the last day to place your Sale-a-bration orders. If you would still like to place an order you can call me or place your order online. I do have an order going in today and if you are local I would be happy to combine the orders and save shipping cost for you. If you would like to start your own Stampin'Up! business now is a great time. Call me and we can chat about the wonderful opportunity. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: