Thursday, May 27, 2010

Teachers' Book Bags

Hello! No stamping today, it was just to pretty of a day and we spent the whole day outside. I do have the sunburn to prove it on my legs. So I have a book bag to share that I recently made for one of the wonderful teachers at our school. Each of my kids picked out the fabric for a bag for each of their teachers. I will share the flower bag today that went to our kindergarten teacher. I made the bag a little wider so accommodate papers and books that they might want to take home. The straps are a little longer too. I used the Big Shot and the Clear Scallop Die which makes cutting the squares so simple and quick. I made three other bags but I will wait and share those another day. If you would like to learn how to make this bags yourself just give me a call and we can set up a class. I will be back tomorrow to share a stamping project. I haven't had a chance to upload and edit the pictures yet but will this evening. Thanks for stopping by and remember that June 1 is when the Retiring List for Stamp Set and Accessories will be posted. I hope you come back again, Tonya




No comments: