Friday, July 17, 2009

Ribbon Shares


The beginning of a new catalog period is always a busy time but pair it with summer and it becomes especially so. I have been busy the last few days cutting and packaging all the ribbon for the two ribbon shares that I offered this year and since I haven't been doing much stamping besides those I thought I would share the finished product with you. The box on the left if just like the card box we used back in May when I held my Oval All Card Class. I used the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper on each of the boxes but the base and ribbon colors varied. This box as you can see from the next picture holds all the new Ribbon Styles that are available in the catalog.
I wound each ribbon on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock that was punched out with the Round Tab Punch (108340).
The second Ribbon Share consisted of all 19 colors of the 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. To make the box for this share I used four of the Big Shot Bigz XL Die Box #2 (114518). I cut the lids off and glued the boxes together using tombow. After they were glued together I used a 1 3/4" strip of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP to wrap around the boxes. I then created a lid and covered the top with more of the Designer Series Paper. The ribbon is again wrapped on the Whisper White Round Tab Punch outs. All the colors fit nicely in the box as you can see in the picture below. As with the other ribbon share
the Designer Series Paper varies on each box lid and sides.
So I am happy to report if you purchased one or both of these shares they are available to pick up. If you didn't order one and would like to still get one contact me and I will work something out with you. I will start working on the paper shares today and getting them cut out. Thank you for stopping by today. I do plan on stamping today so be sure and come back tomorrow. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: