Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Box for the big kids!


Hi! Two post in the same week wow lets see if this becomes a habit. Today's project is a Big Shot #2 box that I made for my class tonight. I used So Saffron cardstock and ran it thru the Big Shot. This box is so easy to make it only takes one small piece of Sticky Strip to hold it together. I then added a band of the Free Sale-A-Bration designer paper that I had added eyelet punching on both side. A quick embosslit simple flower sponged with Almost Amethyst and a brad and this box was done. How easy was that. I found this yummy looking Dove truffle eggs at Target last night and they fit perfectly inside the box. I crimped some cardstock and added it inside the box to give it that Easter grass feel. Let me know what you think of the box and if you would like to order this die for yourself let me know I would be more than happy to help you. I will be making another box with the chick from A Good Egg just for the kids. Have a great day, it looks like it will be another beautiful one. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: